What Dr. Frye's Patients Say
- "It's so pleasant to be in a urology office waiting room where all the other patients are women."
- "I was so glad to find out that I didn't need all the antibiotics that I had been taking."
- "It was so much easier going to a urologist than I ever imagined- it was easy to talk about my problem. I knew the doctor had heard it all before."
- "After coming here for years, I still can't believe how right-on-schedule I am seen. They have a real respect for my time here."
- "I was so happy to find out that there were other options for my problem besides surgery."
- "I knew I was in the right place as soon as I walked in the door."
- "I really understand my bladder problem now in a way that I never understood it before. I wish I had come here sooner."
- "I've been a patient here for years. Coming here is always a pleasant experience- almost like visiting old friends."
- "Everything about the office made me feel comfortable and at ease here- the doctor, the staff, and the decor."
"Should I see Dr. Suzanne Frye, Urologist?"
"Dr. Frye's office has a lovely warmth, and her staff are friendly and welcoming. Dr. Frye's years of experience and low-key style help to diffuse any anxiety about urologic problems."
Rebecca Chalker, Author, Overcoming Bladder Disorders, Harper & Row.